Inside this huge pack, you will find all you need to start lettering in Procreate. Packed inside are 35 brushes, 10 part workbook, 28 textures, 30 lettering prompts, 5 images that you can use to letter over and 2 color palettes.
To help you get started I included help videos on how to install the brushes, load the workbook and how to use and navigate through the workbook.
The workbook will keep you busy for weeks. It's packed with lessons, practice sheets and how-to's that will help you get started with lettering in general as well as lettering digitally. The entire workbook is created using resources included in this pack (with the exception of a few screenshots).
- Part 1 Introduction - Interface, Terms, and Anatomy
- Part 2 Practice Strokes - Monoline Strokes to get you used to Screen Writing
- Part 3 Practice variable strokes - Drills and Brush Lettered Alphabet (Upper and Lowercase)
- Part 4 Drawing block letters - Drawing Uppercase Serif Alphabet
- Part 5 Embellishments - Flourishes, Inlays, Shadows and Textures
- Part 6 Lettering Layouts - One, Two, Three and more words layout + Process from sketching to finalizing the layout
- Part 7 Colour - Color theory, Harmony, and Terms
- Part 8 Sample Projects - 3 Sample Projects with all the layers visible so you can see how the pieces are created
- Part 9 Print - Preparing your Artwork for Print
- Part 10 Where to next - 30 Lettering Prompts, where to find Inspiration and Conclusion